Veg Spring Rolls Recipe
Veg Spring Rolls Recipe
Looking for easy to make tasty Fresh Spring Rolls recipe? Try this quick recipe to make authentic Asian appetizer at your home.
I have made a simple vegetable stir-fry filling for this spring roll.! It purely depends on your choice of colorful veggies.
This classic dish is a favorite of everyone, children in particular. Fresh spring rolls
Veg spring rolls can be baked or fried, but the fried variation is generally more common.Fresh spring rolls
The dish is quick and relatively easy to prepare. Spring Rolls can be served with a spicy sauce like Schezwan sauce, Sweet Chilli Sauce or even tomato ketchup.Fresh spring rolls
They are healthy snacks due to the liberal use of vegetables and enjoyed by children as well.
With lots of flavor and healthy vegetables, these spring rolls make a great starter/appetizer for any party.
See more Snacks like Chicken Samosa – Crispy Samosas and French Toast.
To make Veg Fresh Spring Rolls at home follow the detailed step by step recipe with photos posted below.spring roll recipe
Servings: 3-4 Category: Snacks Cuisine: Indo-Chinese
Total Time: Prep Time: Cook Time:
Ingredients For Veg Spring Rolls Recipe
- 10-12 Spring Roll Wrappers
- 4-5 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 Cup Cabbage, grated
- Half Cup Carrots , grated
- 1/2 Cup Beans, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3-4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- ~1 Inch Piece of Ginger, grated spring roll recipe
- 2 Teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1-2 Teaspoons Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt, as per taste
- 2 Tablespoon Plain Flour / All Purpose Flour
Step By Step Instructions With Photos for Veg Spring Roll Recipe
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan. Add finely chopped spring onions & ginger-garlic paste and stir for 1-2 minutes.spring roll recipe
- Wash and rinse the vegetables. Shred the cabbage and carrots. spring roll recipe Thinly slice the beans and capsicum. Add all the vegetables to the pan. Stir fry the vegetables on low-medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Do not overcook them so that they retain a slight crunch.Fresh spring rolls
- When the vegetables are cooked add Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Soy Sauce and Vinegar. Mix well. Be careful while adding the Salt since Soy Sauce already contains some Salt in it. Let the mixture sit and cool down for some time before handling it.Fresh spring rolls
- Mix 1 part Plain Flour / All Purpose Flour with 2 parts of water and make a thick paste. This paste will be used for sealing the Spring Rolls. You can also use it to fix any tears in your wrappers.spring roll recipe
- Gently separate a Spring Roll wrapper and spread it out over a flat working area. Take a small handful of the filling and place it diagonally on one corner of the wrapper.spring roll recipe
- Start rolling the wrapper gently but tightly from one end till you reach midway. spring roll recipe Spread the paste we prepared earlier on the edges of the wrapper. Then gently fold both the ends in one by one.Fresh spring rolls
- Roll the wrapper the rest of the way and seal the ends by applying the paste and pressing gently. Finish rolling the rest of the spring rolls in the same way.
- Deep fry these Spring Rolls on medium heat for 2-3 minutes till they turn golden brown and crispy.
After Baked Spring Rolls looks like this Final Phase of the Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe
– Follow the instructions given in the packet of frozen spring roll for thawing. You can leave them outside to thaw before starting to prepare the filling.Fresh spring rolls
– Adding sugar to the veggies will help to retain their color.
– You can add any veggies you like for the filling. Traditionally bean sprouts, shiitake mushrooms are used along with other veggies.
– The whole process of cooking is done in high flame. Take care not to burn the veggies.
– The filling should be at room temperature and dry before rolling.
– You can check if the oil is hot enough for frying by inserting a wooden skewer or chopstick in the oil. If bubble raises from the oil, then its hot enough to fry.
– Be careful while frying the spring rolls. If the oil is too hot the rolls can get burnt out easily. If the oil is not hot enough the texture of the spring rolls will not be good.
– While rolling the spring roll it should be a tight pack with no opening. Else the spring roll will get unwrapped or absorb excess oil while frying.Fresh spring rolls
3 thoughts on “Veg Spring Rolls Recipe”
i love spring rolls & it looks yumm 😛
Pingback: Baked chilli jacket potatoes home made easy Recipe