How Eggs Prevent Hair Loss And Aid Hair Growth
Now let’s know exactly how to use egg for hair growth? Eggs can be used for hair growth in two ways. Eggs can be included in your daily diet. In this way, the body and hair get all the nutritional benefits of eggs. Another way of harnessing the goodness of eggs is by using it as a hair pack. Protein packs are great for hair, and eggs contain an adequate quantity of protein for making a hair pack. How Eggs Prevent Hair Loss And Aid Hair Growth
Different hair types need different components of the egg.
If you have extra oily hair, the best treatment for you will consist of egg whites; egg whites help remove excess oil from the hair. If on the other hand, you have dry to normal hair, then a hair mask consisting of yolks is probably the best treatment for your hair. Egg yolk helps moisturize dry hair and has emollient properties as well.
Egg Mask For Hair Growth For Normal Hair
Applying the yolk will make hair strong and silky. It will also result in minimal breakage. Hair that is otherwise frizzy and dull becomes more manageable. Using eggs adds volume to your hair and gives it a natural healthy shine.
Procedure Of Application
- Break the egg and empty the contents into a bowl.
- Take few tablespoons of olive oil and blend it properly.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair and leave it for thirty minutes.
- Shampoo hair with cold water as hot water causes the formation of lumps and can further lead to a pungent odor.
- if using eggs alone causes a problem, you can mix it with curd or a good conditioner.
Egg Yolk Hair Mask For Dry Hair
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup water
Add the egg yolks to a bowl and pour the olive oil.
- Mix well and then add half a cup of water.
- Using your first two fingers apply the mixture evenly across your scalp.
- Once you have applied the mixture, wear a shower cap and let the mixture sit for 15-20 minutes.
Egg White Hair Mask For Oily Hair
The egg white hair mask is for all those with oily hair. Excess hair oil can lead to all sorts of problems. It can block pores and lead to acne and other skin infections.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- You can make more of this hair mask, depending on the length of your hair.
- Begin by using your first two fingers to spread and apply the hair mask evenly across your scalp.
- Once you have applied the hair mask, wear a shower cap and let the mixture dry out.
Things To Remember
- Always remember to wash off your hair with cold water after using any egg pack. Washing hair in warm water after applying an egg-based hair pack curdles the egg and it sticks to the hair.
- Remember to use a mild shampoo after using the egg mask.
- Also, remember to reap the benefits of egg, it requires several treatments before the changes start getting noticeable.
- Eggs help even much-damaged hair to appear healthier and stronger.
Use these egg masks for hair loss and get rid of hair fall today! And if you know of any other recipes of hair masks with egg, tell us! Leave a comment below.