Handprint tree Craft for kids
Beautiful handprint tree craft idea is perfect for kids of all ages.
Today From this article you can learn how to make this adorable handprint tree.
What You Will Need
- Cardstock – brown, yellow, red and orange
- Paper Towel Roll
- Glue Stick
- Paper Plate
- Green Paint
- Pinecones and sticks for decoration
How to Make
1.Firstly You paint your paper plate green and set aside to dry.
2. Next You Cut slits in the bottom of the paper towel roll and tape to your green paper plate
3. Then you trace your hand and arm on the brown card stock, Alternatively you can trace your hand on white paper and color it.so that the “trunk” of the tree is long enough to cover the paper towel roll.
4. And Glue your handprint “trunk” to your paper towel roll.
5. Now trace regular handprints with your orange, yellow and red cardstock. You’ll need 5 handprints (1 for each finger) so you can choose which colors gets traced twice. We did orange, red, yellow, orange, and red.
6. Next you can glue your handprints to your tree,Add one to each finger.
7. To cover the tape at the bottom, add some pine cones and sticks for decoration. Glue these down if you want them to be permanent. Now ready your hand print tree craft.