Most Surprising Bollywood Celeb’s Wedding Photographs 2019
We have seen various celebrities getting hitched this year and from wardrobe to makeup, venue to food, guest list, everything was so perfect that we envied it. Here is an image compilation
of Bollywood Weddings that will make you plan your big day in advance.Bollywood Celeb’s Wedding hot images, Amazing wedding images of Bollywood town & its details latest pictures.
- Asin married Rahul Sharma in New Delhi on January 19. The actress had a Christian wedding in the morning which was followed by another ceremony according to Hindu customs.Asin & Rahul a lifetime of Love & Adventures, indeed made 4 each other. Love & prayers always
Look, how beautiful Jaya looked as a bride.
Even, Bollywood’s megastar couldn’t take his eyes off her.
Though the wedding was a subdued affair, this couple had it in them to face every obstacle together.
2. Shahid Kapoor married Delhi-based girl Mira and their wedding was the most talked about event. The couple got married in Gurgaon. Mira wore a beautiful rose-hued Anamika Khanna lehenga.
Though Shahid and Mira have already tied the knot, the celebrations are from over, as the party now carries on in Mumbai.
3. The beautiful princess of the nawabi gharana, Soha Ali Khan, tied the knot with her long-time beau and actor, Kunal Khemu on January 25, 2015. As planned by the couple.
the wedding was a low-key affair that took place at their Khar residence in Mumbai, in the presence of a registrar and the family members.
4. Actress Kajol married actor Ajay Devgn at peak of her career and she says she decided to settle down as she wanted to calm down and take it easy on the professional front.
Kajol and Ajay got married in 1999 and are the parents of two children – daughter Nysa and son Yug.
5. Theirs was one of the most-awaited weddings of the telly world. off-screen couple Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani tied the knot on January 25 in Goa.
6. Indian cricket team’s dashing blue-eyed boy, Irfan Pathan, 31, tied the knot with a Jeddah-based model, Safa Baig, 21, on February 4, 2016, at Haram Shareef in the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
The wedding ceremony was a low-key affair and was conducted amongst close friends and family members.
7. The bubbly Bollywood actress and Kings XI Punjab IPL team owner, Preity Zinta, tied the knot on February 29th, 2016, in Los Angeles with her long-time boyfriend, Gene Goodenough.