How to Make Paneer Tikka Pizza Recipe In Home
Yum Pizza at the office in lunchtime can make your day really, Paneer Tikka Pizza is a mouth melting pizza recipe, here the mixture of delicious paneer tikka is topped on the pizza base and then flavored with lots of cheese.
Quick and easy pizza sauce. No cooking and quick to make. Homemade pizza sauce + homemade crust that comes together in a flash and tastes amazing! Learn to make the best veg pizza at home, includes pizza sauce and making pizza dough.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 pizzas
- need 4 pizza base
- need 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- take 4 tsp tomato sauce
- 4 tsp butter
- 4 cups Go Pizza Italiano shredded cheese
- 1 cup paneer cubes
- take 1 medium capsicum diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tomato cubed (remove pulp)
- 2 green chilies thinly chopped
- 1 tsp thick yogurt (curd)
- take 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp tikka masala powder
- 1/2 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Some mixed herbs
- Some red chili flakes
Pizza base Preparation Time
How to make Paneer Tikka Pizza:
- Combine curd, onion, tomatoes, capsicum, green chilies, paneer, salt, black pepper, coriander powder, tikka masala powder and lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Pour the prepared mixture and stir fry on medium high flame for few minutes. We are doing this just for blending all the flavors.
- Take the pizza bases, spread an equal amount of butter, tomato sauce and pizza sauce all over.
- Divide the paneer tikka mixture into equal portions and spread evenly on each pizza base.
- Top each pizza with an equal amount of shredded cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees for 5 minutes.
- Place pizza inside the oven and bake for 6-7 minutes until cheese melts and top turns into nice golden brown in color with the crispy crust.
- Remove from the oven and cut into 4-6 equal pieces.
- Sprinkle some mixed oregano and some red chili flakes and serve piping hot paneer tikka pizza.
- Follow the same procedure to make remaining pizzas.
- Panner tikka can be made in the oven or tandoor as well.
- Serve this delicious pizza immediately else becomes soggy within few minutes.
- If tikka masala is not available then you may use or garam masala powder.