Fire up your grill! These beautifully charred and caramelized meaty and veggie dishes – from light to spicy paneer skewers – will make any summer kids party an instant hit.bbq recipes, bbq menu ideas, grill recipes.
Our best recipes for grilled dinner ideas.bbq menu ideas for Grilling isn’t just for weekends.
bbq menu ideas for Grilling season is quickly approaching and I am getting ready by making some homemade BBQ grilling recipes starting with this seasonal strawberry BBQ sauce.As temperatures start to drop, we’re reaching for our favorite cold-weather comfort foods, and that most certainly includes the classically grilled recipes.grilled dinner ideas.kids party
The strawberry flavors shine through and it has a really nice balance of sweet, spicy, tart and salty and let’s not forget those sultry smoky undertones.bbq recipes
1) Strawberry Barbecue Sauce
A sweet, spicy and smoky strawberry BBQ sauce.bbq recipes
Strawberries aren’t only used in a dessert. Use this strawberry barbecue sauce to sweeten up your normal bbq flavor.
Tangy barbecue sauce gets a helping sweet hand from fresh strawberries out-of-this-world world drizzle, great for dipping or saucing.grilled dinner ideas, bbq menu ideas
Ingredients for grilled dinner ideas.
- 2/3 cup jam
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- Add all the ingredients to a non-reactive pot and bring to a boil.
- Cook the strawberry barbecue sauce, stirring regularly until it reaches your desired thickness (2-5 minutes).
- Let the sauce cool completely before storing it in a jar, in the fridge.bbq recipes
This sauce is perfect for every grilled dinner ideas.bbq menu ideas
Preheat the griddle to medium heat. grilled dinner ideas.
Build the sandwiches with 1 slice of white cheese on 4 pieces of bread and 1 slice of yellow cheese on the other 4 slices of bread. Close the sandwiches and butter both sides. Place on the griddle; cover with a metal bowl and let the sandwiches get a nice golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, cover again and cook until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.Grilled cheese recipe
3) Grilled mascarpone peaches with salted bourbon caramel
This recipe is definitely liked by kids & it’s easy too, Choosing local also means eating what’s in season….and peaches are it right now! If you are entertaining this Labor Day Weekend, this is the perfect dessert….simple, fresh, easy and sooooo good and you can use your barbecue!bbq recipes
U can serve with Icecream also, for kids it’s being a party tonight, so just enjoy.bbq recipes
just See & enjoy your kid’s party. :)bbq menu ideas
You can prep a bit in advance, but there’s really not much to it! If you are planning for the weekend, you should buy your peaches now so that they have time to ripen.bbq recipes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons bourbon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon organic vanilla powder
- 3 or 4 freestone peaches
- fleur de sel, optional bbq recipes
4)Barbecue chicken skewers recipe
The chicken only needs 30-60 minutes of “marinating” time too; so it doesn’t take several hours of planning ahead to make these yummy kebabs.grilled chicken recipes.Best grilled and BBQ chicken recipes
These healthy barbecue chicken kebabs skewers will be the star of your barbecue. Along with hot dogs and hamburgers, bbq chicken recipe is about as classic as it gets when it comes time for grilling.
I have made these BBQ chicken kebabs with the homemade sauce originally included with the recipe and it is good. But I prefer a slightly sweeter sauce.grilled chicken recipe is perfect for grilled dinner ideas.
bbq chicken recipe
Fire up your grill and turn your favorite barbecue chicken into BBQ Chicken Kebabs! Tender, juicy, spice rubbed BBQ chicken skewers smothered in sweet and tangy barbecue sauce will be a new family grilled dinner ideas and company favorite!bbq recipes
INGREDIENTS for grilled chicken recipes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt bbq chicken recipe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika grilled chicken recipes
- 4 teaspoons sugar for bbq chicken recipe
- 2-3 slices raw bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
How to Make It bbq recipes
Soak a package of bamboo skewers in warm water for 20 to 30 minutes; drain. Preheat grill to medium-high.
Thread 3 pieces of chicken on each skewer. Brush chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Douse a paper towel with vegetable oil and, holding it with tongs, carefully oil grill grate (or, away from heat, mist grill grate generously with nonstick cooking spray). grilled dinner ideas Arrange chicken skewers on the grill so that they are not touching. Cover grill.grilled chicken recipes
Grill chicken until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes, turning once. Serve hot or at room temperature. Or let them cool, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to serve later.grilled chicken recipes
bbq chicken recipe
5) Grilled Cauliflower
easy grilling recipes, bbq menu ideas
INGREDIENTS for Grill Recipes
- 2 large heads cauliflower
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- 8 slices cooked bacon for Grill Recipes
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives bbq menu ideas
DIRECTIONS for bbq recipes
- Remove and discard the leaves from each cauliflower head, then trim the stem so that the cauliflower can lay flat on cutting board. (Leave the core intact!) easy grilling recipes, Grill Recipes.
- Cut each cauliflower into thick “steaks” about 3/4″ thick. Reserve any loose florets to cook the steaks. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, and paprika. Season mixture with salt and pepper.grilled dinner ideas.Grill Recipes
- Heat a grill or a grill pan to medium. Brush one side of each steak with the olive oil mixture and place the brushed side down on a grill. bbq menu ideas Brush the top sides with the olive oil mixture and cook until tender and charred in spots, about 8 minutes per side. Top each cauliflower with cheese and cook until melted.bbq recipes, Grill Recipes
- Toss extra florets in the olive oil mixture and grill, turning often, until charred and tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drizzle cauliflower with ranch then sprinkles cooked bacon and chives on top. easy grilling recipes
How to Make It easy grilling recipes
Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush corn with 1 tablespoon oil. Grill, uncovered, turning often, until charred, 15 to 20 minutes. Cut kernels from cobs.
Combine corn, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, onion, and remaining ingredients. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
7)Barbecued prawns with chili jam
This prawn can be prepared and eaten within 15 minutes!leave the shells on the prawns – it keeps the meat juicier and adds a great crunch.prawn grill recipes, Grill Recipes
Ingredients for Grill Recipes
- 3 tsp chili jam
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Juice of 2 limes
- Cracked black pepper
- 48 raw prawns (approx 368g), peeled
- Handful of coriander, finely chopped
- Lime halves to serve
- Heat the barbecue to medium-high.Grill Recipes
- Thread 3 prawns onto each skewer. easy grilling recipes
- Place the halved limes, cut side down, on the barbecue and cook for 1-2 minutes until lightly caramelized.
- Barbecue the prawn skewers for 1 minute on each side. Brush the prawns with a thick layer of the chili jam and cook for about 30-60 seconds more on each side, or until the prawns are just cooked through.
- Serve the prawns with a squeeze of lime and the extra chili jam.Grill Recipes
Cooking Prawns is amazing, this is my favorite Recipe & for Kids party its perfect.My kid is also know how to cooking prawns individually.
8) Shrimp Tacos With Mango Salsa
Tasty Shrimp recipes tacos with sweet and tangy mango salsa and creamy cilantro lime sauce.Grill Recipes
If I ask the girls what they want for dinner the answer is always tacos. They are on a major taco kick right now which I don’t mind because it’s a quick and easy meal to make.grill recipes Shrimp Recipes
INGREDIENTS (Shrimp Recipes)
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 mangos, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 avocados, diced
- Juice of 1 lime Grill Recipes
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped (seeded for less heat)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 2 c. shredded red cabbage (1/4 head)
- Lime wedges, for serving
Instructions for Grill Recipes
- Prepare the mango salsa: combine all the ingredients in a bowl, cover the bowl and place it in the fridge.
- Cook the shrimp heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the shrimp with chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Add the shrimp to the hot pan and saute for 5-6 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.Shrimp Recipes
- Prepare the cilantro lime sauce: Grill Recipes blend all the ingredients in a food processor until your desired consistency is reached. Add a little water if needed. easy grilling recipes
- Assemble the tacos: Grill Recipes for warm the tortillas. Spread a spoonful of cilantro lime sauce on the tortilla, add a handful of shredded red cabbage and place the shrimp on top of the cabbage.Top with the mango salsa, drizzle more sauce over the whole thing and serve.
- Enjoy!Shrimp Recipes, Grill Recipes.