Bollywood Celebrities Who Don’t Drink And Smoke In Real Life
Bollywood Celebrities Who Don’t Drink And Smoke In Real Life are known for their luxurious and extravagant life. One can easily spot them attending some big fat parties, but there are some stars, who don’t drink alcohol at all.
Indian film industry is known for t
he looks of stars. No one can take any chance when it comes to the looks. Legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan has played drunkards in many movies, but his real-life story will simply amaze you.
Without further delay, check out our list of these Bollywood Celebrities, who don’t drink alcohol in real life.
1. Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar is one of the fittest actors working in the Hindi Cinema. The superstar Bollywood Celebrities lives his life strictly.
He goes to sleep early and wakes up early. The actor has also kept himself away from drinking and smoking.
2. Amitabh Bachchan
He is among the best actors working in the industry. He has portrayed drunkards in several films throughout his career.
But in real life, the actor has kept himself far away from alcohol. The actor has never touched alcohol and smoke in his life.
|Birth name||Inquilaab Srivastava |
|Full Name||Amitabh Harivansh Rai Shrivastava|
|Nickname(s)||Munna, Big B, Angry Young Man, AB Sr., Amith, Shahenshah of Bollywood|
|Profession(s)||Actor, TV Host, Former Politician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 2” 
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||11 October 1942|
|Age (as of 2020)||78 Years|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, United Provinces, British India (now, Uttar Pradesh, India)|
3. John Abraham
Over a period of time, John Abraham has established himself as an ultimate action hero in Bollywood.
The handsome hunk also doesn’t drink and smoke. The actor lives a rather simple life, as he is hardly seen at any Bollywood Celebrities late parties.
Biodata about Farhan Irani. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Original/Real Name||Farhan Irani|
|Occupation||Actor, Model and Producer|
|Birthplace||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Date of Birth||17 December 1972|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||182 cm|
|Height (Inches)||6’ 0”|
|Weight (Kilograms)||94 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||209 lbs|
|Waist’s Size||36 Inches|
|Shoe’s Size||not known|
Like Father Like Son! It fits perfectly on Junior B. He also doesn’t drink alcohol.
Siddharth Malhotra made his Bollywood Celebrities debut in Student Of The Year along with Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt.
|Real Name||Sidharth Malhotra|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Tv|
|Age(As In 2017)||32 Years|
|Date Of Birth||16-January-1985|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Body Measurements, Height, & Weight|
|Height In CM||185 CM|
|Height In Meters||1.85 M|
|Height In Inches||6′ 1″|
|Weight In Kilograms||80 Kg|
|Weight In Pounds||175 Lbs|
|Friends, Family, And Relatives|
Shilpa Shetty always stays fit. She has maintained her perfectly toned body with workout and yoga.
The actress has always said no to alcohol and cigarettes in her life. That’s a good habit to have.
7. Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor has done lots of hard work before entering the film industry. The actress lost lots of weight and made her debut with Ranbir Kapoor.
8. Deepika Padukone
Deepika is the most beautiful actress ever worked in Indian film industry. She can make anyone droll with her tall and spectacular personality.
The actress has always kept a distance from Alcohol. She is currently all set for her next release Padmavati.
9. Sonakshi Sinha
The actress also had to shed some weight before making her Bollywood Celebrities debut In Dabaang.
The actress is working towards shaping her body. She never drinks Alcohol as well.
10. Parineeti Chopra
The actress has seen huge ups and downs in her career. In order to maintain her looks, the actress doesn’t drink and smoke either.
mostly 70 % or actors and actresses smoke then feel its looks cool,
- Aamir Khan: Aamir Khan, known for his dedication to his roles, is a teetotaler and a non-smoker. He follows a strict fitness regimen and a healthy lifestyle.
- Sonu Sood: Sonu Sood, the actor known for his philanthropic work, abstains from both drinking and smoking. He focuses on maintaining a healthy and disciplined life.
- Kangana Ranaut: Kangana Ranaut has been open about her decision to avoid alcohol and cigarettes. She prefers to lead a clean and healthy life.
- Ranbir Kapoor: Contrary to his on-screen persona, Ranbir Kapoor doesn’t indulge in smoking or drinking. He believes in living a balanced life.
- Ranveer Singh: Despite his energetic and flamboyant image, Ranveer Singh doesn’t consume alcohol or smoke. He relies on his high energy levels to rock his performances.
- Deepika Padukone: Deepika Padukone is known for her commitment to fitness and well-being. She avoids alcohol and cigarettes to maintain her health.
- Alia Bhatt: Alia Bhatt follows a disciplined lifestyle and refrains from drinking and smoking. She promotes healthy living.
- Ayushmann Khurrana: Ayushmann Khurrana, a versatile actor, is a non-smoker and non-drinker. He advocates for a balanced and clean lifestyle.
- Shahid Kapoor: Shahid Kapoor is another Bollywood actor who avoids alcohol and smoking. He’s dedicated to fitness and healthy choices.
- Bhumi Pednekar: Bhumi Pednekar is health-conscious and stays away from alcohol and smoking. She emphasizes the importance of well-being.